Monday, January 26, 2009

Insider Shopping Tip for Parents

So, everyone who knows me is aware that I love coupons, referral programs, loyalty programs and incentives. If you want my business and want me to be a loyal customer, show me a little lovin' please!

My newest obsession is Diapers.com. Any new customers who enter my referral code (or email address) when placing their first order at Diapers.com will get $10 off their first order and I get a $1 credit every time you order. How generous is that? If you want to take part:

1. Go to http://www.diapers.com
2. Enter referral Code: HAAB6497
3. Start shopping

What is especialy awesome about Diapers.com is that there is free 2-day delivery for orders over $49 (especially helpful for NYC moms!). Also, they take manufacturer's coupons and formula gift checks so long as you mail them in and they are not expired. Here is the link for more info Help Center - Diapers.com.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebeka said...

I LOVE diapers.com! I use them all the time. In the 'burbs, at least last time I ordered, it's free next day shipping for orders over $49 (and placed by 6pm). Who needs to schlep boxes of diapers and wipes when they can be delivered right to you?

whenigrowupcoach said...

Do not count on me to use this coupon until about, oh, 2011. :) XO, Michelle